Title: Arusha . Tarangire . Lake Manyara . Serengeti . Ngorongoro Crater . Arusha;
Driving 6 days/5 nights
Day 1: Morning pick up from your Arusha Hotel or from the Airport. Drive to the Tarangire National Park. Lunch at the Tarangire Whistling Permanent Tented Camp.
Afternoon game drive at the Tarangire National Park. Dinner and overnight at the Tarangire Whistling Permanent Tented Camp. Full board.
Day 2: Morning drive to Lake Manyara. Check in and have lunch at the Migunga Permanent Tented Camp. Afternoon game drive at the Lake Manyara National Park. Dinner and overnight at the Migunga Permanent Tented Camp. Full board.
Day 3: Morning pick up for the drive to the Northern part of the Serengeti National Park; with your packed lunches; enjoy plenty of game viewing activities en route. Later, check in at the Serengeti Ikoma Permanent Tented Camp. Dinner and overnight at the facility. Full board.
Day 4: Is spent at the Serengeti National Park enjoying early morning and late afternoon game viewing drives. Overnight at the Serengeti Ikoma Permanent Tented Camp. Full board.
Day 5: Morning pick up for the drive to the Ngorongoro Crater rim; with your packed lunches. Later, descend to the Ngorongoro Crater Floor for a unique game viewing experience. Later, proceed to the Ngorongoro Crater Forest Permanent Tented Camp and check in. Dinner and overnight at the Ngorongoro Crater Forest Permanent Tented Camp. Full board.
Day 6: Breakfast. Morning pick up for the drive to Arusha; with your packed lunches and are transferred to the Airport to take your departing flight. Breakfast & Lunch.
|No of clients||Peak season||High season||Low season||Single room supplement|
Safari Cost (based on 2 travelers sharing double room)
Note: Prices available for single travelers and discounts for 4 or more.
Peak season runs from 2nd January to 28th February & 1st June to 30th October
- High season runs from 1st March to 31st March & 1st November to 20th December
- Low season runs from 1st April to 31st May
- Easter supplement of USD 40 per person per night.
- Full board accommodation on safari( includes breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- Services of a courteous, professional & experienced driver/guide.
- Use of a private 4 X 4 vehicle for game drives & driving about.
- Mentioned game viewing drives.
- Rescue to a Private Hospital (if need be)
- National Parks & Ngorongoro Crater entrance fees
- Bottled water when in our safari vehicle.
- Arrival and departure transfers in Arusha.
- Ngorongoro Crater Conservation fees.
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance – recommended
- Personal Expenses and meals not mentioned
- Tips for Driver/Guide etc
- Items not mentioned as included