- Masai Mara: 3 Days/2 Nights
- Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara Safari 4 Days/3 Nights
- Safari and Lamu 12 Days/11 Nights
- Amboseli and Tsavo West Safari 4 Days/3 Nights
- East Africa in Depth 20 Days/19 Nights
- Kenya Safari - 6 Days/5 Nights
- Safari & Indian Ocean 15 Days/14 nights
- Kenya Deluxe Safari 9 Days/8 Nights
- Safari and Beach Classic
- Safari Extension : Mombasa
- Safari Extension : Lamu
- Safari Extension : Nairobi Excurions
- Safari Add On : Balloon Safari
Our Safari Benefits:
All of our safaris use reputable hotels, lodges and resorts. On our safaris we have offer a variety of accommodations. To help you plan your trip, See Safari Planner
Much of Africa depends upon tourism. A goal is to enable more people to visit East Africa yet pay a fair price to the numerous suppliers who will make up your vacation. Margins and marketing costs are kept to a minimum. At great prices you will stay at the same places that feature in the large company programs.
Please not that our prices do not contain international air fares. There are a variety of options and we will advise you as to the best choices for you to decide upon. Most routes go via Europe and from London or Amsterdam for example, it is about 7hrs 45mins to Nairobi.
When you take a trip with East Africa Experience you will be in the hands of local experts, experienced and trained staff and guides. Guides are trained at the excellent travel industry schools now operating in Kenya which are the future of the travel industry. Our partner company operates a Headquarters Office in the heart of Nairobi and we have associate offices across the region in Tanzania and Zanzibar, and Rwanda. All, complete which a range specially equipped safari vehicles and other rental cars. We are equipped to handle virtually any request in the region.