Title: Arusha . Lake Manyara . Ngorongoro Crater . Serengeti . Arusha
6 days/5 nights
Day 1: Morning transfer from your Arusha Hotel to the Airport. Fly to the Lake Manyara National Park. On arrival, pick up and transferred to The Lake Manyara Serena Lodge. Check in. Lunch at the Lodge. Afternoon game drive at the Lake Manyara National Park. Dinner and overnight at the Lake Manyara Serena Lodge. Full board.
Day 2: Morning pick up for the transfer to the Ngorongoro Conservation area. On arrival, check in at the Ngorongoro Serena Lodge. Lunch at the Lodge. Afternoon game drive at the Ngorongoro Crater Floor. Dinner and overnight at the Ngorongoro Serena Lodge. Full board.
Day 3: Breakfast. Morning pick up for the transfer to the Airstrip for the scheduled flight to the Serengeti National Park. Met and transferred to the Serengeti Serena Lodge. Afternoon game drive at the Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight at the Serengeti Serena Lodge. Full board.
Days 4 & 5: These two nights are spent at the Serengeti National Park enjoying early morning and late afternoon game viewing drives. Overnights at the Serengeti Serena Lodge. Full board
Day 6: Breakfast. Morning game drive at the Park. Transfer to the Seronera Airstrip. Take the scheduled flight to Arusha and return to your Hotel or connect onto your departing flight. Breakfast.
|Peak season||High season||Low season|
|Per person sharing||4799||4180||3899|
|Single room supplement||339||299||399|
Safari Cost (based on 2 travelers sharing double room)
Note: Prices available for single travelers and discounts for 4 or more.
Peak season runs from 2nd January to 29th February & 1st June
to 31st October 2017.
High season runs from 1st March to 31st March & 1st November
to 21st December 2017.
Low season runs from 1st April to 31st May 2017.
Easter supplement of USD 35 per person per night during the Easter weekend.
- Full board accommodation on safari ( includes breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- Arrival and departure transfers at Arusha
- Airstrip transfers at Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro & Serengeti
- Services of courteous, professional & experienced driver/guides
- Use of shared 4 X 4 vehicles for game drives and driving about.
- All mentioned game viewing activities
- Rescue to a Private Hospital ( if need be)
- Ngorongoro Crater & and the National Parks entrance fees.
- Ngorongoro Conservation fees
- Scheduled flights Arusha/Lake Manyara/ Ngorongoro/Serengeti/ Arusha
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance – recommended
- Personal Expenses and meals not mentioned
- Tips for Driver/Guide etc
- Items not mentioned as included