Title: Arusha . Lake Manyara . Serengeti . Ngorongoro Crater . Arusha
Day 1: Morning pick up from your Arusha Hotel or from the Airport. Drive to the Lake Manyara Serena Lodge. Lunch at the Lodge. Afternoon game drive at the Lake Manyara National Park. Dinner and overnight at the Lake Manyara Serena Lodge. Full board.
Day 2: Morning pick up for the drive to the Serengeti National Park. Arrival for Lunch at the Serengeti Serena Lodge in the centre of the Serengeti National Park. Afternoon game drive at the Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight at the Serengeti Serena Lodge. Full board.
Days 3 & 4: Are spent at the Serengeti National Park enjoying early morning and late afternoon game viewing drives. Overnights at the Serengeti Serena Lodge. Full board
Day 5: Morning pick up for the drive to the Ngorongoro Crater rim. Check in and have lunch at the Ngorongoro Serena Lodge. Later, descend to the Ngorongoro Crater Floor for a unique game viewing experience. Later, return to the Ngorongoro Serena Lodge. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge. Full board.
Day 6: Morning pick up for the drive to Arusha to return to your Hotel or connect onto your departing flight. Breakfast .
|No of clients||Peak season||High season||Low season||Single room supplement|
Safari Cost (based on 2 travelers sharing double room)
Note: Prices available for single travelers and discounts for 4 or more.
Peak season runs from 2nd January to 28th February 2017 & 1st June to 30th October 2017.
- High season runs from 1st March to 31st March & 1st November to 20th December 2017.
- Low season runs from 1st April to 31st May 2017.
- Supplement of USD 40 per person per night during Easter weekend
- Full board accommodation on safari ( includes breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- Service of courteous, professional & experienced driver/guide
- Use of private 4 X 4 vehicle
- Mentioned game viewing drives
- Rescue to a Private Hospital (if need be)
- Mentioned National Parks & Ngorongoro Crater entrance fees
- Bottled water in our safari vehicle
- Arrival and departure transfers in Arusha
- Ngorongoro Crater Conservation fees
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance – recommended
- Personal Expenses and meals not mentioned
- Tips for Driver/Guide etc
- Items not mentioned as included